Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subtract 7:00 pm from 7:30 pm

Thanks Heidi!

Your right, I'll have to work with the format a bit (I don't need to display
the seconds).

Larry

"Heidi Harting-Rex" wrote in message
Hi there,
Format the Begin and End cells as a time, (e.g., 1:30PM).
Then format the Total cell as a time, but in the minutes
format (e.g., 30:55.2).
Then do a basic formula to subtract (e.g., =SUM(A1-B1))
That should work for you. The only trick is in the
format for the cells.
Good luck!
Heidi