RJ

Default Add IF or Subtract IF??

I want to be able to Subtract 'change order'!G34 from 'team pay'!C35 & C36
only if it is a negitave and not to add to it if it is a positive. Not sure
if this is do-able but any help would be appericated.

Ray Byers Jr,
Northern Ca.
Frank Kabel

Hi
try:
SUM('team pay'!C35:C36)+MIN(0, 'change order'!G34)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"RJ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I want to be able to Subtract 'change order'!G34 from 'team pay'!C35

& C36
only if it is a negitave and not to add to it if it is a positive.

Not sure
if this is do-able but any help would be appericated.

Ray Byers Jr,
Northern Ca.

Frank Kabel

Hi
not sure what you mean with this. I think you have values in C35 on
this sheet?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel