Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Protecting Macro's

Kathy,

From the VBA Editor

Tools/VBA Project Properties
"Protection" tab
Check "Lock Project for Viewing"
enter the passwords.

Note: Excel is in no way secure. It is possible for an experienced
user to crack these passwords and get at your code.

John

Kathy Goldie wrote:

Can you protect a macro so a user can not change or
delete it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes that was the answer - I had done that and it still
allowed me to delete - but I was the user deleting, once
I logged on as the other users it worked as expected -
thanks for your quick response :-)

.