Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Store Value after Calculation

I currently have a spreadsheet that is populated by realtime stock
quotes from another program. As trades are executed on the stock
exchanges the worksheet is updated with the last price, accumulated
volume and time. I would like to record the time and price when the
accumulated volume hits a theshold.

Example: What time and price was the stock when the volume equaled
20% of the 10 Day Average Volume

Average Volume = 100,000
20% of Average Volume = 20,000
At what time and price did the accumulated volume crossed 20,000
shares.

The challenge that I am having is capturing the time and price when
the threshold is met.

I am not sure if an event driven procedure or macro could do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John.
you write the code in the worksheet_change event. e.g

If inspectionCell.value ?? then yourStorageVariable =
Now()
etc.
End Sub

.