Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List an object?

Is there a function or easy way to write a function to
list the object properties.
For instance if the object was a cell then I would like to
list all the properties and values associated with the
cell.

this is as close as i can get;

Function ListObject(objToList As Object)
Dim i As Variant
'somehow I'm trying to figure out how to
'loop through each property
For Each i In objToList
'I want to print the name and value of the property
Debug.Print i(Name) = i(Value)
Next i
End Function