Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Importing Userform in Excel 2002

Hi Michael:

The process works just fine for me. Are you saying that the process does not
import the form but only the code? That would be quite strange.

Regards,

Vasant.

"Mike" wrote in message
I am having trouble importing a previously written Userform
into Excel 2002? Any suggestions - I'm not sure what I'm
doing wrong.

My understanding is that within the Visual Basic Editor I
just need to go File-Import File and then select the
appropriate ".frm" file. I thought that this would import
the userform and associated event code, but all it does is
insert the event code within the "Modules" directory? How
do I get the actual form (GUI)? Do I need to place the
".frx" file in a special directory?

Any suggestions / help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks !