Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Goal Seek (in VBA)

[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming with an
email copy to Matt.
Please use the newsgroup for further discussion.]

Ummm...kinda hard to help without knowin the possible cause of the
problem. How about posting the problem code segment?

--
Trouble finding replies to your posts? Use a newsreader. See the
tutorial 'Outlook Express and Newsgroups' on my web site

Regards,

Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I've used VBA to make my goal seek "target" a variable
number, however when goal is used it is not always finding
a result. A result does exist as I can find it manually.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just dynamic goal seek - but goal seek won't always give
me an answer

Range("BJ23").Select
Range("BJ23").GoalSeek Goal:=Range("BK23").Value,
ChangingCell:=Range("BJ22")

.