Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tag tag is offline

Default print embedded active chart programmatically

I'm looking for code to programmatically print
the current active chart. My reason is I have
a text box on my embedded chart that is linked to
a cell.

If you click on the graph to make the graph active so that
only the graph will print (not any additional data on the
worksheet), the linked text box disappears and does not
print when printed.

My thought is if I can do it programmatically,
then hopefully I can avoid the disappearance of the text
box.