Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need specific values

select the cell containing "Rec#"

Then do Data=Filter=Autofilter in the menu.

This will put a dropdown arrow in both columns. Select the dropdown for the
Value column and select Custom

put in the criteria

Equals 10
or
Equals 20

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"AJ" wrote in message
I am not sure how to explain this.
But I have some records and one record have many values.
I need only those records which have some specific values.
Example
I need those records which have only 10 or 20 in them
Data Example:
Rec# Value
121 12
121 10
121 15
121 20
132 20
135 10
140 15
140 20
In this case I need only 132 & 135 as only those have
only 10 or 20.
Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

But then this will also give me other record numbers such
as 121 & 140 which i don't need. I need unique rec# having
only 10 & 20
Thanks

AJ

.