Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Urgent Help! Excel's Marco Convert to Access's db

Thank you for reading my post first.

I want to set a Marco or VB script in excel. which can
auto get the data from a sheet in excel, and auto convert
into access's database.

I feel it's very hard. hope you can help me or give me
the direction.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is some sample code he