-   -   Urgent Help! Excel's Marco Convert to Access's db (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/274391-urgent-help-excels-marco-convert-accesss-db.html)

Paul Chan

Urgent Help! Excel's Marco Convert to Access's db

Thank you for reading my post first.

I want to set a Marco or VB script in excel. which can
auto get the data from a sheet in excel, and auto convert
into access's database.

I feel it's very hard. hope you can help me or give me
the direction.

Thank you.

Debra Dalgleish[_2_]

Urgent Help! Excel's Marco Convert to Access's db

There is some sample code he

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/vba/adodao/

--
Debra Dalgleish