Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Breaks

Check out PageBreak in VBA Help. NOtice that the property applies to an entire row or column, so

ActiveCell.PageBreak

gives an error.

You have to write

ActiveCell.EntireRow.PageBreak

If there's a break between rows 25 and 26, row 26 has a pagebreak, row 25 doesn't. i.e. the
break "belongs" to the row below/column to the right.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:52:24 -0700, "Seth" wrote:

Is there a way to easily tell if a range (i.e., cell) is
adjacent to a page break?

At every page break, I would like to insert some text but
I don't know how to determine if the range object is
adjacent to a page break (without creating one manually).

Thanks,

Seth