Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Dragging Chart Markers to Change Data" Event

Hi Guys,
Is there a way to catch the "Dragging Chart Markers to
Change Data" event (if one exists) and to execute my own
macro?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Andrei

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Andrei -

Moving a point raises the SeriesChange event of the chart. Here's some
bedtime reading about chart events:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213738
http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/xlevnts.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...hartEvents.asp