Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening a Worksheet from a template

Hi,

I have a template ,"Financial template", which contains
around 30 worksheets . Assuming that I have workbook book1
open. Is it possible to insert an individual worksheet
from "Financial template" into book1? Or do I have to
create a workbook template for every worksheet
in "Financial template" and then insert the workbook
template representing the single sheet I want to add?

I am using the code Sheet.add type:=<workbook template
name to insert the templates. Is there a better way?

Taher
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Taher,

I think the easiest thing to do would be to open the Financial template,
copy the worksheet that you want into Book1, then close the template
workbook without saving.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals