Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Taher Baderkhan Taher Baderkhan is offline

Default Opening a Worksheet from a template

Hi,

I have a template ,"Financial template", which contains
around 30 worksheets . Assuming that I have workbook book1
open. Is it possible to insert an individual worksheet
from "Financial template" into book1? Or do I have to
create a workbook template for every worksheet
in "Financial template" and then insert the workbook
template representing the single sheet I want to add?

I am using the code Sheet.add type:=<workbook template
name to insert the templates. Is there a better way?

Taher