Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving workbook sheets to individual excel files

was it like:

for each ws in worksheets
ws.copy
next

keepITcool

"Thom" wrote:

I had recently written a vba procedure that saved all active sheets in
the active workbook to individual excel files for distribution. Our IS
department recently updated Office to SR-2 and my code is gone. I've
rewritten the code, but it's not working as it did in the past.
Normally I would paste what I'd written here, but my usually laptop is
in for service. It was a very short piece of code (and one of my first
-and it worked!), so I bummed that I can't recreate. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated. I will post the code I"ve got when I get
my machine back!

thanks,
Thom