Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merged Cells and Tab Feature

I have created a document that includes some merged cells.

Here is what I have:

-------- Merged cells (Info need to be typed here)
-------- Merged cells (Info needs to be typed here)

The body is the full spread sheet with drop down
validation on each column.

-------- Merged cells (info needs to be typed here.

-------- Merged cells (info need to be typed here.

I have locked the entire document, EXCEPT for the merged
cells and the body where the user needs to input their
info.

I would like the user to be able to tab thru the document,
but the tabs only work for the body of the document. What
can I do to this so the user can start at the top and tab
down thru the the merged cells throught the entire
spreadsheet.

Thank You.
Debbie Lower