Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Watermarks

Here is some information Nikki

You can use Word Art, remove the lines, color with 25% gray, click
semi-transparent (or in latest version set the transparency to your desire).
Rotate to desired angle. On the screen, when you type over the mark, it
looks a bit fuzzy but prints out wonderfully

If you have many to do try this:
Here is some code from L. Howard Kittle.

In this Zip file you can find 4 example workbooks with code to insert watermarks in to your pages.

1 : Watermark Horizontal LANDSCAPE
2 : Watermark Horizontal PORTRAIT
3 : Watermark Vertical LANDSCAPE
4 : Watermark Vertical PORTRAIT

You can download it here.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip

And see this sites also

Aaron Blood's website at
http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html

An alternative, if you're using Excel 2002, look for "Watermarks using Excel
XP" at this site:
http://cpap.com.br/orlando

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Nikki" wrote in message ...
Using VBA, is there a way to create a dynamic watermark
across the page? I can go into Page Setup and create a
new watermark each time I print but I would like this to
be dynamic.