Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Watermarks

Can watermarks be used in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Therese

That's possible, I don't know. But you can insert your own picture, and then
tone the colour as you like, you can also make it half invisible and/or make
it black and white.
Persanally I'd always insert a textbox, then rightclick on the edge of the
textbox, chose format textbox, then colour, then effects, then picture, then
ok, and then make it the percentage invisibility that I'd want after choosing
my own picture.
There's an easier way, but not as good. Format<sheet<background and then
insert the picture you choose (which you off course have saved befoehand.)

Hope it'll work.
Hi
--
Therese