Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference to a range in another workbook

Hi, there, I need to insert a VLOOKUP formula to a range of cells in a
worksheet in workbook1. The looked up area is a range in workbook2. The
formula string looks like "=VLOOKUP(RC[-1],
'[Workbook2]Sheet1!R1C1:R55C7',8,FALSE". The address of the looked up area
changes frequently. How can I use a variable to replace the long string of
the address? How many ways to do it? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Huyeote