Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Limit in the number of Dataqueries in Excel 2000

Hi,
We have an excel addin from a third party vendor that is
supposed to use dataqueries in Excel to update data in an
Excel sheet from a Fox Pro database every 5 mins. The
addin uses excel Querytables to retreive the values from
the FoxPro database. We have around 175 Query tables in
one sheet. We then make a copy of the sheet and insert
into a another sheet. Bu this time we get the following
error the next time the querytables try to refresh:
[Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Too many variables.
Just wanted to see if this was a limitation on the number
of Querytables an excel workbook can have.

Thanks,
Deva