Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default testing for non-empty cells

I need to test an entire column to see if there are any non-blank cells in
the column. I've tried writing an expression using CountA(), but I can't
get it to work.

Can anyone tell me how I could test, say, Column C, to see if there are any
blank cells in that column?

Thank you in advance.

Paul

Testing Cells Paul New Users to Excel 6 June 8th 07 07:14 PM
TESTING A RANGE OF CELLS Richard[_2_] New Users to Excel 3 April 1st 07 02:52 PM
TESTING A RANGE OF CELLS Richard[_2_] Excel Worksheet Functions 3 April 1st 07 02:52 PM
Testing Spreadsheet Cells while in a Macro Amaross Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 2nd 06 09:03 PM
Excel - Autom. Filter "Empty / Non Empty cells" should come first Rom Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 10th 05 04:32 PM