Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default GetOpenFilename and arrays

This may be a basic question but i cant find the answer in
any of my textbooks.

I have used the GetOpenFilename method with MultiSelect
set to true

This means the method will return an array (which I have
aready declared as a dynamic array).

But i have no way of knowing how many files the user wil
select.

I wish to know the size of the array that is returned from
the method so that I can deal with each file in turn. is
there any property or function that will tell me this?

If not the only way i can think of solving it is using a
do loop with a until cause that stops only when the next
Array(K) = "". This with a counter may work.

Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry to bother you all