Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quit Application

Do the application.quit only
"Bin" wrote in message
I am using an AUTORUN Macro with a form. An EXIT bottong
is used to terminate Macro and Quit from Excel totaly.
What code should I use to achive it? I tried

Activeworkbooks.Close
Application.Quit
Workbooks.Close

But none of them can let me quit Excel, only terminate the
Macro and form. The sheet is still there and have to be
close manualy. What should I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use application.quit will also close other opened Excel
file. It is not my idea.
Use wookbook.close will close the worksheet and Macro, bu
Excel is still there.
What can I do to close the only Excel file with macro
totaly, but not other Excel Files?
Thanks.

.