Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling VBA functions from a xll

Hi all.

How do I call standard VBA/worksheet functions from a xll?

Regards
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kim,

The answer to that question is pretty long and involved, but it's all
explained reasonably well in the Excel 97 SDK, which is available on-line at
Microsoft's web site. Go to the following URL:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/

In the treeview control select:

Office Solutions Development
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 97
Product Documentation
Excel
Microsoft Excel 97 Developer's Kit

The two sections you want to read a

Using the OLE 2 IDispatch Interface (for calling VBA functions)
The Microsoft Excel Applications Programming Interface (for calling built-in
Excel functions)

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Kim" wrote in message
om...
Hi all.

How do I call standard VBA/worksheet functions from a xll?

Regards
Kim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rob ... once again you showed the way. Thank you

Kim