-   -   Calling VBA functions from a xll (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273095-calling-vba-functions-xll.html)

Kim[_8_]

Calling VBA functions from a xll

Hi all.

How do I call standard VBA/worksheet functions from a xll?

Regards
Kim

Rob Bovey

Calling VBA functions from a xll

Hi Kim,

The answer to that question is pretty long and involved, but it's all
explained reasonably well in the Excel 97 SDK, which is available on-line at
Microsoft's web site. Go to the following URL:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/

In the treeview control select:

Office Solutions Development
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 97
Product Documentation
Excel
Microsoft Excel 97 Developer's Kit

The two sections you want to read a

Using the OLE 2 IDispatch Interface (for calling VBA functions)
The Microsoft Excel Applications Programming Interface (for calling built-in
Excel functions)

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Kim" wrote in message
om...
Hi all.

How do I call standard VBA/worksheet functions from a xll?

Regards
Kim

Kim[_8_]

Calling VBA functions from a xll

Rob ... once again you showed the way. Thank you

Kim