Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default multi[le file operation

Hi,

Guys you are genuises and always helped me. I hope that
you can help me this time as well. Here is my problem: I
have about 160 files that i run my macro for. part of the
macro deletes 1 specific sheet. But before deleting the
sheet it gives me a warning message that asks if i'm sure
i want to delete it. I have to press "enter" key 160 times
for all the files.
Is there a way to put that "enter" stroke in the code?

Thank you
Igor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.DisplayAlerts = False