-   -   multi[le file operation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/273075-multi%5Ble-file-operation.html)

igor

multi[le file operation

Hi,

Guys you are genuises and always helped me. I hope that
you can help me this time as well. Here is my problem: I
have about 160 files that i run my macro for. part of the
macro deletes 1 specific sheet. But before deleting the
sheet it gives me a warning message that asks if i'm sure
i want to delete it. I have to press "enter" key 160 times
for all the files.
Is there a way to put that "enter" stroke in the code?

Thank you
Igor

Ron de Bruin

multi[le file operation

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveSheet.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Use this Igor

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"igor" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Guys you are genuises and always helped me. I hope that
you can help me this time as well. Here is my problem: I
have about 160 files that i run my macro for. part of the
macro deletes 1 specific sheet. But before deleting the
sheet it gives me a warning message that asks if i'm sure
i want to delete it. I have to press "enter" key 160 times
for all the files.
Is there a way to put that "enter" stroke in the code?

Thank you
Igor

Don Guillett[_4_]

multi[le file operation