Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Circular References

Is there a way for that circular reference error to pop up when the file is
opened??? I need a cell to refer to itself..so I need that circular
reference in there.

Thanks

Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Wendy,

not really sure what you mean on this one, but you will not get an error
(although you might get unpredictable results) if you go to Tools, Options,
Calculation and set Iteration to On.

If you are looking to fine tune your circular calculation chain, there's a
variety of tools in my add-in.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com
Check out our XspandXL add-in