Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to write dynamic link library for excel to use?

As title.
I want to write a dynamic link library for excel
to store some data in the memory and then can be
recalled from other modules in excel.
i.e use dll to store the Data in memory and recall them by
calling them.
So, can some help me?
or using macro is also ok.

Thanks