Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default lottery- excel formula required

I am a novice lottery player and was wondering if it would be ok to
request a excel formula.

Basically I have set up an spreadsheet of past lottery results and I
require excel formulae to enable me to determine and analyze frequency
of repeating doubles, trebles and quad combinations. Which I guess
would be 3 separate formulae. I suppose you wouldn't know the formulae
I could use.

(Please note my excel knowledge is basic but functional and I have
Excel 2002.)

Thanks in advance.

Samuel.

Please remove obvious spam trap if u wish to reply by email.