Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Apologies

Please ignore this post
I must apologize because I've just realised this morning that a reference to
a range was wrong in my code.
This is so stupid of me not checking this before anything.
So again please forgive me for posting this message
And many thanks again to Tom.
Regards
Pascal

"papou" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi all
Following an answer from Tom Ogilvy (02/07/2003) regarding a counter on
textboxes, I have come accross an error message that I don't quite
understand.
The error message is :
"Execution error-2147024809 (80070057)"
"Specified Object not found"
The error arises at the userform_intialize event at line #5.
I don't quite undestand why this error occurs now since I have tried the
code several times and no error ever occured then.
I have tried exporting and importing both Userform and class code to a new
workbook in vain.
Here's the code (sorry for this very long post):
TIA
Regards
Pascal

'========== in the classmodule:
Public WithEvents TxtBox As MSForms.TextBox
Private pRempli As String
Property Let Rempli(Value As String)
pRempli = Value
End Property
Property Get Rempli() As String
Rempli = pRempli
End Property
Private Sub TxtBox_Change()
If TxtBox.Value < "" Then
If pRempli < "Rempli" Then
AjoutMat.TxtNbPrixRest.Value = _
CLng(AjoutMat.TxtNbPrixRest.Value) - 1
pRempli = "Rempli"
End If
Else
If pRempli = "Rempli" Then
pRempli = ""
AjoutMat.TxtNbPrixRest.Value = _
CLng(AjoutMat.TxtNbPrixRest.Value) + 1
'=============== in the userform module
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim i As Integer
ReDim TxtBoxClasses(1 To 20)
For i = 1 To 20
Set TxtBoxClasses(i) = New TxtBoxClass
Set TxtBoxClasses(i).TxtBox =
AjoutMat.Controls(Sheets("AutresListes").Cells(i + 1, 19).Value)
Next i
AjoutMat.TxtNbPrixRest.Value = 20
'options prix non dispo tant que nouveau matériel non créé
For Each Ctr In Me.Controls
If TypeOf Ctr Is MSForms.OptionButton Then
Ctr.Enabled = False
Ctr.Value = False
End If
Next Ctr
'ajout liste nb catégories
For y = 1 To 5
Me.CmbNbCat.AddItem y
Next y
'désactivation de contrôles tant qu'un nouveau materiel n'est pas

ajouté
Me.ImgClear.Enabled = False
Me.LabelCat.Enabled = False
Me.CmbNbCat.Enabled = False
Me.ChkCatZero.Enabled = False
Me.TxtNbPrixRest.Visible = False
Me.LblPrixRest.Visible = False
'Bouton validation non dispo
Me.CmdValidNewMat.Enabled = False
'Définition liste des matériels existants
Me.LstMatActuels.RowSource = "AutresListes!ListeMat"

'Largeur Usf
Me.Width = 320
End Sub
' ---- In a declaration module:
Public TxtBoxClasses() As New TxtBoxClass