Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Apologies for multiple posts

...For some reason I receive an error msg when I submit a post. It took me
awhile to realize the posts were actually going through. I apologize for the
redundancy..
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Many people seem to be having this problem at the moment.

Check out your earlier posts for a solution to your problem.

Pete

On Feb 11, 4:39*pm, Michelle
wrote:
..For some reason I receive an error msg when I submit a post. It took me
awhile to realize the posts were actually going through. I apologize for the
redundancy..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Me, too.
Valerie