Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing in VBA

I have a spreadsheet that is currently setup with areas
that are noncontiguous and that need to be put to a
spreadsheet and emailed.

I can code the extrapolation of the data but how about the
coding to get the emails to go out to a predesignated
email address. I have the email addresses setup right now
under a range. I don't want to have to press the send key
either.

I am very lazy as there are many individuals that the
reports will be going to and they are all different but
pulling from the same file.

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is perfect thanks.
I think this might be what you want: (amend to your

needs)

Dim eml as string, rng as Range, cel as Range

subj = "Today's output"

Set rng = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A5")

For each cel in rng
eml = cel.Text
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail _
Recipients:=eml, _