Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joe joe is offline

Default probably 2 basic

I am trying to build a VB macro in an excel spread sheet. I am copying from
and email and dropping the values into excel. I want to build a chart, but
I still got a long way to go. The clipboard data is seperated by spaces,
when I use the macro builder and the text import wizard, the wizard displays
the data correctly. When I start another session and use the macro it is
just raw data. How do I import the data from the clipboard into the
diffferent cells/rows?
Thanks
Joe.