Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Defining a formula

Shaz,
Put one of these click event handlers into the code module of the first
worksheet for each of your checkboxes. (They should use the names of your
checkboxes, one procedure per check box.)

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("SecondSheet"). _
CheckBox1.Value = Me.CheckBox1.Value
End Sub

In design-mode, right-click the checkbox and click View Code. This will
create the template in the right place, like this:

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

End Sub

You can then add the "your value = my value" code. This creates a one-way
relationship. Checking/unchecking on sheet two will not change checkboxes on
sheet one unless you enter the equivalent code into sheet two.

Bob Kilmer

"Shaz" wrote in message
I have created an excel workbook, where I have used check
boxes.

How do I link these checkboxes to another worksheet (still
in same workbook??)

I have a whole list of words in the first worksheet with
checkboxes and in the next worksheet, I have got the same
words, but in another order. Say now, I have got these
words, with check boxes next to them.....

Happy
Excited
Content
Enjoyable

Etc.....now in the other worksheet they are arranged
differently like

Content
Excited
Enjoyable
Happy

Now if I tick the check box for the word Happy, I want it
to also automatically tick the word Happy on the other
worksheet. Naturally, if I word ISN'T ticked in the first
worksheet, it must not be ticked on the second worksheet.

Can anyone PLEASE help me do this??? I have spent all
night using the IF formula, but I don't know how to say
IF(C4=ticked,Sheet2!C4=ticked,Sheet2!C4=unticked)

Please help me...........

Thanks
Shaz