Matt

Default Defining

Anyway to easily define cells rather than going into each one and defining it.

I have daily dates going back to 1970 and I would love to define each cell
as that date that is in the cell. Any ideas? thanks
Jim Rech

You might try the Insert, Name, Create feature to create range names based
on labels in cells next to the labels.

--
Jim