Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default My macros are slowing down.

Iıve read some stuff about various problems with slowing program functions,
but Iım sure that the more I update the macros etc, the more they slow down.
I also read that you should remove all modules and re-create them in a
brand-new file. Is this correct? Does it work?

Iım on a mac, so Iım not sure if temp files are kept somewhere that I should
know about. So, will the complete copying of all my modules and forms etc
to another workbook fix my problem? Can I diagnose the problem somehow?

Thanks for any wisdom with this one.