Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't find informations on TrendLines

I need to relocate the TrendLine Function, that Excel add
to a Serie, because when I change the scales for the
graphs, the Trend Formula is relocated and usually it is
located out of place on the graph.
I can find every trendline function in all the sheet
graphs with :

dim cho as ChartObject
dim trL as Trendline, ser as Series
for each cho in activesheet.chartobjects
For Each ser In cho.Chart.SeriesCollection
Set trL = ser.Trendlines(1)
' My problem here is that all the position data I have is
' Left and Top for the trL object,
' but I really need to know his Height and Width in
' order that I can place it properly inside the graph
' and near the closest edge on the graph (top-left,
' top-right, bottom-left or bottom-right)
next
next

I need to obtain the HEIGHT and WIDTH of that trL object,
so I can calculate the new proper location, inside the
graph. Any help will be appreciated.

Francisco Mariscal
fcomariscal at hotmail dot com