Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to Change Chart Type

Hi
I have made a code to create a Clustered Column Chart
What code should I write in order to change it to a Clustered Column with a
3D view but keeping the same size.
Whenever I do this he always make it smaller

Best Regards
Pedro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I suspect you would need to record the size prior to the change, make the
change, then resize. Generally, Excel resizes because it is necessary to
accomplish what you want. I assume this is the case here, so in general,
you will need to control the size of the appropriate part of the chart and
let other parts of the charts size accordingly.

Tom Ogilvy