Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ever see a link with these symptoms?

Is the formlua referring to a circular reference. I.e is
the value dependant on its own cell value?

Is the formula Array Entered? CTRL & SHIFT & ENTER

What version of XL?

If XP, try using the formual auditing toolbar, and
checking the calculation steps. It may show the section
of the formula that is erroring.

If not, post the formula in the NG for all to see, you
may find that the problem is easy to see (for a fresh set
of eyes).

HTH Paul.

Post to all replys to Thread.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No circular references.
It's a budget workbook with worksheet names for each account like Gas,
Water, Electricity whose totals get copied and PasteSpecial linked to the
main summary worksheet named Budget.
The macro copies the Jan thru Dec Totals from, for example, the Gas
Worksheet in cells B113:M113 then selects the destination on the Budget
worksheet and does a PasteSpecial link to cells L64:W64 (no arrays
involved).
The resulting formulas in the Budget Worksheet cells a
Gas!B113, Gas!C113, Gas!D113, etc. thru Gas!M113 in cells L64, M64, N64,
etc. thru W64 respectively.
These formulas look like they should work and they do work but only after I
click in each one, press F2 or click into the formula bar and then press
enter.

Excel 2K is what I'm using, but I'm getting the same (non)results when
opened in Excel 97.

.