Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hangs on Outlook after sending excel ss

This is a security feature implemented in one of the service packs for
Office 2000, and is standard on XP.
See www.slipstick.com for more info.

"Annette" wrote in message
I have programmed to send a simple message to key folks when a particular
spreadsheet is available each week. This worked fine in the Excel
97/Outlook 98 over a network. I recently upgraded to Excel 2000/Outlook
2000 .. .now I'm getting hung up on a message in Outlook ... the macro

stops
and asks if I really and truly and indeed am sure I want to send the email
... cripes ... I have to click yes three times to get the process to

finish.

(Not sure if this is an Outlook question or Excel ... I'll start here.)

Thanks for any help.

Annette