Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mac mac is offline

Default CLEAN function does not work

I have a one column which has printable/special character in each cell.
When I try to use =clean(a1), nothing happens. It just print =clean(a1) in
b1. I tried F9 to recalc. but nothing is happening.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mac,

Do you see =CLEAN(A1) in the cell, or the value in A1. It may be that there
is a space or spaces before the =.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips