Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default formatting in macro works on one computer

One computer on our network refuses to merge cells as
written in the formatting code. The computers are running
XP and are set up with excel 2002. If I remember
correctly the code line used was:
Range("B4:B7").Merge
For some reason the one computer gives an error message
saying that it won't merge. I need to figure this out
soon, please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there anything in those cells?

---