Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ket Ket is offline

Default Import from Access??

Hello,

I am using Excel 2003 and have a version of a database created in
Access97.
Step1: I know that I need to convert this database to the latest
version.

The Access DB contains a table with over 400,000 rows of information.
Excel has only 65000+ rows.

Is it possible to import this data from MS Access so that once the
first 65000 rows are transferred to Worksheet1, the next 65000 are
transferred to Worksheet2 and so on and so forth?

The end result would be one Excel workbook with 7 worksheets.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ket
London (UK)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes it can be done. That said, depending upon what you wish to do with
the data in XL, you may find that XL is very slow. XL places
everything into memory.

Suggestion, attempt to use Access for serious database work as opposed
to XL.

What type of things do you wish to do with the data?

Dennis