Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic Save and Exit

We have multiple users who use a certain spreadsheet. The problem we have is
that if a person is using it, but forgets to close it, prevents the other
people from editing that document. So how di we get the sheet to
automatically save and exit after a certain period of inactivity?

Thank you...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Duane,

Staff training and a big whip is the best answer!!

Unfortunately I would be one of the biggest culprits in this situation. :-(

You may want to look at google spreadsheets (put google spreadsheets
into a google search) an interesting concept that I'm sure I will be making
use of before too long.

HTH
Martin