tmyhlfgr

Default Excel 2003 Will Not Save On Exit

I have a user whose Excel 2003 does not prompt to save on Exit. I have
completely uninstalled Office and reinstalled but it still does not prompt
him to save. For instance if he goes into excel and starts a new spreadsheet,
never saves it and closes Excel he looses all his work. I have made sure
Office is fully patched and up to date. Anyone have an idea how to solve this?
Jan Karel Pieterse

Hi Tmyhlfgr,

I have a user whose Excel 2003 does not prompt to save on Exit. I have
completely uninstalled Office and reinstalled but it still does not prompt
him to save.

Sounds like an addin is bothering your user.

See:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.htm

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse