Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Force linked spreadsheet to open in fullsized window?

I have one spreadsheet which contains a link to another spreadsheet. Click
on the (icon) link and the linked spreadsheet opens in a small window.

Is there any way that I can force this second (linked) spreadsheet to open
in a full size window?
--
Patricia D

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Patricia D Wrote:
I have one spreadsheet which contains a link to another spreadsheet.
Click
on the (icon) link and the linked spreadsheet opens in a small window.

Is there any way that I can force this second (linked) spreadsheet to
open
in a full size window?
--
Patricia DHi Patricia,

You can try this. Put it in the "Worksheet Module" of the "second
(linked) spreadsheet"

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True
End Sub