Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page break totals

I want to add the totals to a couple of columns at the end of the page, when
printing it. These columns might not be part of a definite group, which would
allow me to use subtotals, but just the addition of the numbers in that
column.

Is there any way to modify the footer of the page to have these values?
Can you think of any other way?