Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Excel Viewer 2003 Supported file type

Hi all,

Is anyone know what is the file type supported on Microsoft Excel Viewer 2003?
I cannot find it at Microsoft Website which but other product
powerpoint,word viewer stated it.

Please assist.

Thank you.
Stan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've never used the viewer, but since it's a viewer, it should open the files
that excel can open (like a normal workbook *.xls).

If there's a specific file type that you're having trouble with, you may want to
share that so that others could try that file type.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave,